Synopsis: A recent arts graduate struggles to impress a tyrannical curator in order to secure a job.
About: Final film created as part of MA Filmmaking (Directing Fiction) at Goldsmiths, University of London.
Festivals & Awards:
– Nominee for Postgraduate Comedy & Entertainment at the Royal Television Society’s Student Television Awards (2019)
– Official Selection for Exit 6 Film Festival (2018)
– Audience Award at the 5th Warwick Filmmakers’ Showcase (2019)
– Official Selection for Gold On Film (2019)
– Official Selection for Canaltown’s Moving Movie Festival (2019)
– Official Selection for Screentest: The National Student Film Festival (2018)
– Finalist for Best Student Film in the Monthly Oniros Film Awards (July 2018)
– Official Selection for the Lift-Off Global Network Monthly Online Sessions (December 2018)
– Special Mention from the London-Worldwide Comedy Short Film Festival (Autumn 2018)
Behind the Scenes Photos: